Don't worry about it.
The thought of tourist walks came to my head once again, when one of the familiar complained that Paris was " so " , that there was nothing in it that tourists everywhere were dark, that food was not impressed, and that, in fact, " a lot of noise from nothing " . This was the last drop, because my Paris in my own eyes was completely different: good old-fashioned, yet progressive and horrific; expected to be beautiful and unexpectedly different; sizeable, cozy and, at the same time, dynamic and large. But in all his posters, in every weather and in any mood, he's equally beautiful and inspiring.
And since I'm not a greed, the decision to share with others was easy for me. Spirit walks of Paris are my own view of a city where there is no place for stereotyping, conditionality, biased opinion or crowd of tourists.
The idea of being a hyd in such an ultra-popular like Paris. It certainly doesn't claim originality. It's also a fresh decision to tell me about historical monuments, monuments and sign addresses. That is why it was imperative for me to add to Spirit of Paris a raisin that would distinguish my project from others.
What's the speciality of the spirit of Paris?
- I don't tell you how to walk in advance is a surprise;
- I don't drive more than three people (but there are exceptions - they need to be discussed individually);
- attention is not a tour, i.e. a walk whose purpose is to enjoy the atmosphere of the city.
What won't happen at Spirit of Paris?
- There will be no lectures, dozens of dates and names, just the most important thing to remember.
- There will be no more vegetated seats like Triumph Arch and Eiffel Tower;